The New Team Varispeed Si pump is a single impeller pump that is designed to boost the hot water supplies to your shower.
This pump is to be used with a gravity fed water system, it is not suitable for use with combination boilers or mains pressurised water systems.
We recommend that all Varispeed pumps are fitted in the airing cupboard with the hot water supplied from your hot water storage cylinder.
The cylinders water supply must come from the cold water storage tank. For more advice please see the fitting instructions.
This Variseed Pump features:
- Will boost the power of a typical gravity fed shower by up to 12 times
- It features a variable speed control to adjust both the pressure and flow
- Suitable for running one outlet shower
- The pump body is made from acetal plastic to resist limescale build-up
- Features a high quality motor and ceramic/carbon seals to ensure a longer life and leak-free operation
- Built-it pre-wired flow switches to reduce installation time
- Pre-wired with a fitted flex, it only needs to be connected to a 13 amp fused spur
IMPORTANT: The Newteam and Showerforce Brand names are owned by Bristan, as part of their ongoing streamlining of operations all brands are being amalgamated under the Bristan banner. It is very likely that your new product will be boxed and badged as Bristan not Newteam or Showerforce.
Do you need advice or help choosing your new pump? Please call the Tapstore.com helpline on 0843 658 0062.
- Additional Information
Guarantee 2 Years Connections No EAN Number No Installation Guide Download Installation Instructions Here Manufacturer New Team Performance No Pressure Rating 1.5 Bar Pump Dimensions No Specification Sheet No